- You may return new, unopened items or defective (DOA) items within 15 days of purchase.
- Damaged items, used items, opened items, or items purchased more than 15 days ago, are not eligible for a refund.
- All Intuit software products may be returned within 60 days, no questions asked.
- The following items are non-returnable: software (non Intuit products), consulting services including pre-paid time, product training, Avery Weightronix scales, print media, barcode labels, receipt paper and computer systems.
- Unless specifically stated within an item description, we are not responsible for compatibility issues. It is your responsibility to contact your software vendor before purchasing hardware to determine if the hardware item is compatible with your software. Once a hardware item has been opened and used, regardless of compatibility issues, the item is no longer returnable.
- A restocking fee of 15% (minimum of $35) of the purchase price will be charged on all non-defective returns.
If a shipment is damaged in transit, please do not throw away the packaging. Contact The POS Warehouse upon receipt to file a claim.
- Shipping and Insurance charges are not eligible for refund.
- If you need to return an item, please fill out the return request form below.
- Credits can only be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges and restocking fees unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Do not use the product box as a shipping container. All returned products must be returned double boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box and all original manufacturers' inseerts including manuals cables, warranty card, static bags and any other inserts just as they were received. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund will be denied resulting in return shipment back to the customer.
- All products must be return shipped within 10 days of being issued an RMA. Products shipped back beyond the 10 day period will result in cancellation of the RMA.
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You should expect to receive your refund within 4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Return Request Form
The characters you copied from the image are incorrect. Please try again.