Star Micronics TSP143IIU Thermal Receipt Printer - USB - Cable & Power Supply Included
The TSP100 series printer is a direct-line thermal printer with a clam-shell mechanism. It includes an "error reporting feature" which indicates if there has been a lost network connection by flashing its "error" lights. The "ready" button not only tells the user that the printer is on, but also if it has paper and if it is operating correctly. It will also tell the user if it has a "real" connection to the host computer. The TSP100 series also features "real time status" alerts for the cover being open or paper being out. Due to the TSP100 series connectivity, any PC on the network will be able to see the status of the printer.
- Standard Warranty: 4 Year
- Supplier: Intuit, Inc
- Product Series: TSP100
- Product Model: TSP143ECO
- Product Name: TSP100 TSP143ECO Receipt Printer
- Product Type: Direct Thermal Printer
- Recommended Use: Receipt Print
- Print Color: Monochrome
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 5.91 in/s
- Maximum Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Number of Pins: Not Applicable
- Number of Columns: 64
- Maximum Print Width: 2.83"
- USB: Yes
- Media Type: Receipt
- Media Thickness: 3.35 mil
- Maximum Label Width: 3.15"
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC, 220 V AC
- Number of Batteries Supported: Not Applicable
- Battery Size Supported: Not Applicable
- Battery Built-in: Not Applicable
- Battery Included: Not Applicable
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 5.2"
- Width: 5.6"
- Depth: 8"
- Package Contents: TSP143IIU Receipt Printer , Wall Mount Bracket , Software CD , Vertical Upper Guide , 58 mm Paper Guide , 1.8 m Interface Cable , 1.8 m Power Cable
- Platform Supported: PC
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: Energy Star, RoHS
Customers also viewed